The integrated AKAPP feeding and positioning system.
PowerPOZ is a seamless integration of power supply and positioning in one busbar system! Specially developed for (automation of) logistics processes where movable equipment, such as cranes, cattle feed and spreading robots and concrete cubes, must be positioned accurately, quickly and with high reliability.
5 uninterrupted power conductors for currents up to 160A and 2 position-magnetic tapes in 1 housing
Special trolley with very robust sensor
Position-magnetic tape on custom rolls up to 260m
Track lengths up to 520 m with positioning
Special mounting tools available
- Fully integrated, protected positioning systemUp to 5 uninterrupted current conductors and 2 position magnetic tapes in 1 compact, secure housing. Unique possibilities for effective automation.
- Accurate positioning (semi-absolute)Very high positioning accuracy: tolerance is only +/- 2.5 mm.
- Self-resetting position signalAfter loss of the positioning signal (e.g. after a power failure), the position within 275 mm row length is determined again.
- Positioning with very long track lengthsTrack lengths of up to 520 m are possible when using 2 position magnetic tapes in one housing.
- High travel speedsStandard up to 240 m/min in straight lengths.
- High current capacitiesCopper strips with different cross-sections can be drawn into the generously sized copper strip channels. Standard up to 160A.
- Resistant to environmental influences, such as dust or moistureSealing class of the housing when using the rubber sealing strips AS7 IP44, for the sensor this is IP67.
- Applicable in installations with curvesPowerPOZ can be used in installations with horizontal as well as vertical curves.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor useThe PowerPOZ system can be used both indoors and outdoors. Ambient temperatures between -10 and +60 deg.C.