The versatile AKAPP 7-pole conductor bar system.
Compact, reliable and secure power supply system for cranes, hoists, trolleys, automated warehouses, etc.
Worldwide installations applied both inside and outside, high and low temperatures and under extreme (weather) conditions.
The unique double sided flexible rubber sealing offers protection.
Exceptionally long life of carbon brushes
Control and data transfer optimal
Track lengths unlimited
High travel speeds
- Continuous conductorsThe flat copper conductors can be pulled from rolls into the previously installed PVC housing in long continuous lengths, without any connections in the conductor.
- Exceptionally long life of carbon brushesThe absence of conductor joints and connections results in minimal brush wear and therefore a trouble-free operation of the conductor system.
- Control and data transfer optimalBecause of the continuous copper conductors combined with the constant and efficient contact between carbon brushes and flat copper conductors, Multiconductor is ideal for control and data transfer. Very important in e.g. automated warehouses.
- Track lengths unlimitedExtremely long track lengths are possible when required either indoors or outdoors, by utilising the AKAPP expansion joint which still incorporates continuous copper conductors.
- High travel speedsUp to 250 m / min. Higher rates on request.
- High current capacityCopper strips with different cross-sections can be drawn in the large-sized copper strip channels. Standard up to 320A. AKAPP also provides conductor systems for higher current strengths.
- Approved by inspecting organizationsln various countries, AKAPP Multiconductor systems are approved by Inspection Authorities eg UL, CCC etc , where the quality and safety of equipment is essential.
- Integrated positioning systemFor the easy positioning of movable apparatus such as skippers and traverse cars, AKAPP Multiconductor can be fitted with a special pulse strip and pulse detectors. With an additional PLC application, one can realise a fully automated transport system.
- CCC CertifiedAKAPP Multiconductor is CCC Certified, approved by the China Quality Certification Centre.