- Highly flexibleASP cables are esspecially developped for use in drag chains and therefore offer maximum flexibility. Bending radius of up to 5x outer diameter is possible *)
- Compact designRelatively small outer diameter and low weight; this often results in smaller chain sizes compared with other cables
- Solid constructionFitted with a protection shield between the cores and outer sheath
- Temperature range *)Operational temperature -50/+90 °C (fixed);
Operational temperature -40/+90 °C (moved)
- Chemical resistancelargely resistant to acids, bases, solvents, hydraulic fluids, etc.
- Wide range of typesThere is a wide range of cable types available, covering almost every demand. Both without or with copper shielded cores (see picture)
*) Depending on cable type. Please ask our sales department for further information.