- Quick and easy installationBased on the well-designed clicksystem by which the conductors are mutually connected and the joint clamps without screw connection.
- Easy-to-connect conductorsThe flat copper conductors, which have been provided within the synthetic housing, can be connected quickly and easily by means of a simple, patented, click-system. Unique!
- Joint clamps without screw connectionThe synthetic joint clamps are clicked on effortlessly, whilst no tools are used!
- Dust, humidity and corrosion protectionFor these conditions the Click-Ductor housing RC7 can be totally closed by the use of special flexible sealing strips.
- Easy to be removed rail sectionsDue to the fact that the outer ends of the copper conductors are positioned against one another, the housing can easily be removed whilst the other housings do not need to be moved.
- Long track lengths possibleTrack lengths up to 200 m (including central feeding) can be obtained. This is applicable for outdoor installations as well.
- High current capacityStandard up to 400A (parallel switched conductors). For higher ratings please consult the AKAPP-STEMMANN sales office.
- CCC CertifiedAKAPP Click-Ductor is CCC Certified, approved by the China Quality Certification Centre.